Thank goodness it starting to feel like Summer. It was all rain and clouds for May and half of June. Time to hit the beach, forealllllls. =D
June 23
My best friend left for Spokane. We thought that this Minister Rotation would happen til after Pasalamat, but last week they had to pack everything with them, in 6 short days. The day they found out they were leaving, I had made a plan for one last sleepover, I mean "Wakeover" with my cousin and party it up before she goes. Made youtube vids (youtube.com/yeeitsmylo), laughed too much, tried playing guitar, played with Elvis, made a Taco Bell run, watched Juno again.
I'm gonna miss that girl forealllls. Depite all the drama that she faced with her two and a half years here, She was still one of the ones that know me the best. This move for her she says is bittersweet. Fresh start. another turning point. yannoe?
After her last dinner with the gang at Sakura, we dropped her off to her house. It was mad quiet in the car...and the radio wasn't even playing. we were just looking outside on the roads, trying to avoid from, well you know. CRYING. I got a text.
"I'm trying to hold in my tears...But it's hard cos we've been through so much together. Ima miss mylo!"
I turned to Brilo gave her a sad face and cried together. my mom goes "omg." and chris turns on the radio. some Lupe Fiasco, i might add. =P
Spokane is SpokLAME she says. i'll visit during winter break. =)
Lastnight, after devo. Me mom and Chris went to watch Transformers 2!! <3 fricken BOMB. esp mr. shia lebouf. he still screams like a girl and it cracks me up. one more thing, no lie i did cry when Prime was revived.
Today, was a rare and precious day. My dad was off today at work. So we took advantage of it and had a Family Lunch together. <3 Met up with mom at work and went to Mandarin Buffet. It was very nice to have a random shin dig like this. Because it rarely happens and I am glad that we had this opportunity.
After that my mom went back to work and me chris and dad went to Wally World to get some groceries. like mad groceries, coz it's summer and kids have all the time to eat. Then after that my dad randomly wants to go to Home Depot to look at some plants and such. I don't know why but our garden is already layed out in greens, but he said he wanted bricks. LOL I know for sure that I was not gonna carry any. It was hella hot too out side. the nursery where they keep all the plants is outside. Me and Chris were slumpishly following Dad around. 90 degrees.
I'm eating my new Power Rangers gummies.
This Saturday, some of the jersey locales are being asked to perform at the Baptism in Elizabeth. Never performed at one, so this should be interesting. Hopefully after that we can hit up the Jersey Gardens Mall. ay shaaaaa! then later on that night GEM.
Sunday is our written test for our NEW processional. Man is so different from what we are used to and very challenging to memorize considering the melody is rather fast. The Lyrics are beautiful though. I asked around to fellow choir members, "have yall memorized yet?" sadly some hasn't started and some have only memorized a few stanzas. As for I only memorize not only half. More like only till 4th stanza of the first pro. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm scared.
Yesterday, MICHAEL JACKSON died?!!
"With all the racial/nose/child jokes, Rest in Peace the King of Pop who has inspired a greater world of dance, better yet MUSIC."--jacked from JP Seneres via FB =P
and i don't mind hearing his stuff on the radio all day on every station.
beat it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awwww love! i effing cried.
ReplyDeletei miss you lots!
power rangers gummy bears!?! oword!?!
ReplyDelete