Monday, March 4, 2013
first of all, i don't know what made me start this thing up. maybe because I'm running out of pages in my diary. yeahhh I said it! diary. that thing is 13 years old; no lie.
it's the way i was raised..everyone deserves to give second chances. (God allowed us to have second chances times a bajillion) the only thing i can do is pray and hope that not only someone else to tell him, but for GOD to whisper in his hear. it only took me one month to figure out that my prayers were already answered. it's up to the person to see what is already laid out in front of us. either grab it or it's too late? but i dont want that. there's so many other things i wanted to do. so many other things i wanted to say. for the most part, I asked myself "How did I get so strong?" or "When did I begin to think this way?" I may be 23 but I'm an old fashioned thinker. It's like this, you were blessed with a gift, do whatever it takes to save it, REALLY REALLY cherish it. Isnt' that the same with my duties in the church? I would have never thought I'd be teaching CWS. When did that idea come to take place? I could think of ONE.
I think I'm rambling now...anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I prayed for someone for almost four years. I did learn something new yesterday. Holy Supper was oh so beautiful. I only want to feel that way every second after that. #Renewed #Loved
does any of this make sense? no? it does to me. that's all that matter for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment